- Amazing R/C airplane demo - Flown in a high school gym...
May 2006 Archives
- Buddhist Economics - "The typical advisory approach is to maximize assets. But other routes to an abundant life may lead to more satisfied clients."
A couple of weeks ago I had to move my server to a new location due to some network reconfigurations. Physically moving the box and reconfiguring everything should be easy, however I ran into some issues.
My former domain registrar (register.com) is stupid.
- How to fix broken keys/inside my Treo - Potentially useful information
- Treo 650 Replacement Keyboard - I may need this...
- How to Disassemble Your Treo 650 - Step one in investigating the broken button
- Wrigley Beer Vendors - Excuse them for having a single frame that doesn't even use the whole width (lame), but this is important information
- Aviation Handbooks & Manuals - Free PDFs from the FAA
- Treo 650 Parts - Another source for parts
- The Four-Day Week Challenge - This would rock if I could accomplish it
- The Four Horsemen of Replication - Beginnings of information on the state of PostgreSQL replication
- The Four Horsemen of Replication Part II - Part II in a series...
- FABULOUS COMPLETE CASED TREPHINATION SET c. 1750 - You can sell *anything* on ebay...
- Eighth Annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge Matchups - Illinois hosts Maryland on Nov. 28 at 6 p.m. CT at the Assembly Hall
- The Ten Commandments of Egoless Programming - "Treat people who know less than you with respect, deference, and patience."
- Mammoth PostgreSQL + Replication - Commercial replication solution
- Full throttle with the Blue Angels - "I had three little nappie boos..."
I had to make some changes to my server over the past week (rant coming soon), so if you notice that anything is baroque, let me know so that I can feex it.
Update: I have turned comments off until I can get MTBlacklist working again.