December 2005 Archives
- StaxRip - With StaxRip you can easily convert your DVD's, DVB or DV captures or almost any other source format.
- A Secret Landscape - The Cold War Infrastructure of the Nation's Capital Region
- Ouch!!!! Hard landings hurt! - One of the major advantages to using Flight Simulator, it doesn't cost anything after making a hard landing.
- Fear destroys what bin Laden could not - How true it is. I don't think even Osama could have predicted this.
- New TSA Guidelines - I love The Onion
- flagrantdisregard.com Flickr Toys - Helping you do fun things with your digital camera since 2005.
- Transition of Power - Turn on the wayback machine and look at this transcript of dubyah meeting with congress before he was president. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
- The Security Threat of Unchecked Presidential Power - Bruce Schneier talks about the current politial climate with dubyah. "This is indefinite dictatorial power."
I'm am really sick of websites that feel the need to resize my browser window when I load them. I can understand a size on a popup when it is created, but don't resize my window when I load you page from somewhere else.
This is really annoying when browsing with tabs in firefox. You open up a link in a new tab, and firefox opens it up, but doesn't give it focus. Then all of a sudden your browser window is resizing because that new tab wanted to be maximized, or 100000x345345 pixels big, or a small 10x10 square.
As an aside, if you don't use tabbed browsing, I highly recommend it. If you are lucky enough to have a 3 button mouse (most with scroll wheels do), just click on a link with the middle button in firefox.
I wonder if there is a setting in ff to stop that from happening, or at least a greasemonkey script...
- It's just a goddamned piece of paper - “I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”