February 2005 Archives
- Free non-drm'd music - as seen on boing boing
- Getting Back To Work - more stuff to ponder
- 43 Folders: Five fast email productivity tips - I need to do this
- jwz on groupware - How will this software get my users laid
- RockRage: Music Band Fonts - cool
- Everyone’s having sex except you - This may explain Japan’s higher-than-average suicide rate.
- Official: Son Mistakes Parents' Sex For Domestic Abuse - whoops
- Color Blender - cool
- Default Router Usernames and Passwords - could come in handy...
- Attack of the SF Muni Fare Inspectors - security through no photos?
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Load and Save Specification - None
- Very Dynamic Web Interfaces - XMLHttpRequest object
- What Hewlett-Packard's Board Should Do Next - Makes sense to me, too.
- The Five Stages Of Drinking - and this time I mean it!
- How to Create Firefox Extensions - another tutorial
- www.childsexpress.com - not what you think it is
- TiVo Deathwatch - The countdown has begun...
- Authentication and Expiration - how do I remove myself from e-commerce?
- Bring the noise? - silly m*ch*g*n fans... Illinois doesn't rhyme with noise.
This is the second time in as many weeks that I dumped water on my keyboard. At least this time it was on one detached from my laptop, and is now dry and works fine.
Someone get me a sippy cup.
- Amazon Web Services in Scheme - not sure what to think about this...